Spring Reading Period is Open Now!
Chrysanthemum Chronicles is seeking submission for poetry, prose, short stories, articles, memoirs, book reviews or anything eclectic. The theme is open which means no theme restriction and the best chosen pieces by the editorial board would be featured in the website. The copyright stays with the author/writer, however Cc would like its name to be mentioned. The submission guidelines are given below please read them carefully before submitting your work.
1. Send only one short story (3000 words maximum).
2. One poem of any length and style.
3. For Prose, Articles or Memoirs (2000 to 2500) is the word limit .
4. For book reviews, a detailed review in (1000-1500) word limit should be sent.
5. Times New Roman Font, size 12 point standard with clear mentioning of the Title of the Work, Genre and name of the Author. Send a short Bio with a clear HD image of yours along with the attachment. Make sure your work is edited, proofread and clean. Email submissions are accepted at
kindly send in your original work with 'Chrysanthemum Chronicles Submission” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per household. It means if you wish to send a poem after you have sent a story, then you will have to wait for the next reading period to open and send in your pieces.
7. Entries that do not comply to the rules shall not be accepted and disqualified. Cc would not be responsible for any loss of material and neither it will give any feedback or reasons about the same. Kindly send in your original work and if using references or quotes from other writings do mention the source.
8. The last day of submission is 30th April 2021 till midnight IST.
9. On 15th May the three names of the Editor's Choice Category winners will be declared and an E- Certificate along with a surprise goody will be sent to their physical addresses.
Cc is looking forward to read your work. All international and national entries are welcome.
Director, Founder & Chief Editor