Winter Reading Period is Open Now!
Chrysanthemum Chronicles is seeking submissions for poetry, prose, short stories, articles, memoirs, book reviews or anything eclectic. The theme is 'Love' which means you can send us your write ups based on this theme and full of love till the end of December. Since we are going to celebrate this theme till the end of February which means we will select few pieces for our Anniversary Edition of our triannual Journal (both digital and print) as well which will be released in the month of February itself. And some of the best chosen pieces by the editorial board will be featured more often on the website. The copyright stays with the author/writer, however Cc would like its name to be mentioned. The submission guidelines are given below please read them carefully before submitting your work.
1. Send only one short story (3000 words maximum).
2. One poem of any length and style.
3. For Prose, Articles or Memoirs (2000 to 2500) is the word limit .
4. For book reviews, a detailed review in (1000-1500) word limit should be sent.
5. Times New Roman Font, size 12 point standard with clear mentioning of the Title of the Work, Genre and name of the Author. Send a short Bio with a clear HD image of yours along with the attachment. Make sure your work is edited, proofread and clean. Email submissions are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org
kindly send us your original work with "Love theme Submission” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per household. It means if you wish to send a poem after you have sent a story, then you will have to wait for the next reading period to open and send in your pieces.
7. Entries that do not comply to the rules shall not be accepted and disqualified. Cc will not be responsible for any loss of material and neither it will give any feedback or reasons about the same. Kindly send in your original work and if using references or quotes from other writings do mention the source.
8. The last day of submission is 30th December 2021 till midnight IST.
9.No mail should be sent again and again enquiring about the acceptance of your work. If your piece gets selected we will connect with you through mail.
10. No Erotica please, make your write ups sublime, surreal and an enjoyable read.
Cc is looking forward to read your work. All international and national entries are welcome.
Director, Founder & Chief Editor