Our Summer Reading Period is Open Now!
Chrysanthemum Chronicles is seeking submissions for poetry, prose, short stories, articles, memoirs, book reviews, or anything eclectic under our Summer Reading Period. The theme is 'Open' which means you can send us your write-ups based on any theme till the end of June, which means till 30th June 2022. The copyright stays with the author/writer, however, Cc would like its name to be mentioned and we will acquire the First Digital Rights to Publication. The submission guidelines are given below please read them carefully before submitting your work.
1. Send only one short story (3000 words maximum).
2. One poem of any length and style.
3. For Prose, Articles or Memoirs (2000 to 2500) is the word limit .
4. For book reviews, a detailed review in (1000-1500) word limits should be sent.
5. Times New Roman Font, size 12 point standard with clear mentioning of the Title of the Work, Genre and name of the Author. Send a short Bio with a clear HD image of yours along with the attachment. Make sure your work is edited, proofread and clean. Email submissions are accepted at email@example.com
kindly send us your original work with "Open theme Submission” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per household. It means if you wish to send a poem after you have sent a story, then you will have to wait for the next reading period to open and send in your pieces.
7. Entries that do not comply to the rules shall not be accepted and disqualified. Cc will not be responsible for any loss of material and neither it will give any feedback or reasons about the same. Kindly send in your original work and if using references or quotes from other writings do mention the source.
8. The last day of submission is 30th June 2022 till midnight IST.
9.No mails should be sent again and again enquiring about the acceptance of your work. If your piece gets selected we will connect with you through mail on 10th of July. If your piece gets selected it will be published here on the Online Journal.
10. No Erotica please, make your write ups sublime, surreal and an enjoyable read.
11. Submission fee is -- you will have to purchase either of our books displayed below. After you make the purchase, share the screenshot of your order/orders along with your submission mail. Your submission will be considered valid only then. You can choose to pick more than one book, (recommended).
12. Only an unpublished piece must be submitted. From unpublished we mean it shouldn't have appeared on blogs, websites and not on any social media platforms.
Your little purchase will help us run an Independent Publishing House with great fervour and keep bringing out great books to you. Support a woman entrepreneur today!
Cc is looking forward to read your work. All international and national entries are welcome.
Founder & Chief Editor